- She spent all of 2016 learning how to apply the Success Principles to the athletic world.
- If you have goals you want to achieve, Coach Caron can help you mold them, develop daily affirmations, and make a plan toward achieving them.
- If you have fears you need to overcome, Coach Caron can help you do that.
- If you need to figure out why things aren’t going your way, Coach Caron can help with that too.
- Get the team acting like a team instead of relying on a couple of superstars to get them to the next level.
- Get the parents and assistant coaches to support your efforts and open the lines of communication.
- Have your athletes look forward to practice because they understand you have their best interests at heart and are slowly building them for success.
- Address trouble spots in training, teamwork, or cooperation so your team works together.
- All this and more…How can Coach Caron help you?
Sign up for a success coaching session today. Sessions are available for the individual athlete, for teams, for groups of coaches as continuing education training, for coaching staff, etc. If you have a group that needs to work better together, success coaching is for you.
Coach Caron has learned from the best, Jack Canfield author of The Success Principles and Co-Author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series. Here is what Jack has to say about Coach Caron:
“By becoming a Certified Trainer in The Success Principles, Carolanne Caron has demonstrated to the Canfield Certification Board that they have intensely studied the material and are equipped to be teaching this work in organizations around the world. This trainer has access to 40+ hours of video content, training manuals which include the very same scripts that I use when facilitating my workshops, plus a community of trainers to share other resources and tools for collaboration.
As a leading company in peak performance strategies, we are proud to train individuals around the world to help businesses, communities and organizations create a success culture, integrating balance and happiness among individuals, producing amazing results both personally and professionally. This work is life-changing and is making a difference globally to all who encounter these principles.”