Winning Swimming is proud to sponsor the following triathlon clubs:
Our sponsored clubs get:
- Discounts on Seminars and Workshops offered throughout the year to work on: goals, freestyle swim improvement, transitioning to open water, overcoming your fear of swimming, and more.
- Discounts on Services and Products purchased.
- Tri Club Days – The second Saturday of September through April you can spend time in our pool to formulate a plan to get faster in the off season at a special Tri Club Price.
- Open Water Swims – May through August spend Saturday mornings with us at the lake and enjoy the benefit of swimming in a group with a certified lifeguard on duty.
- Free Open Water Swim Clinic(s) scheduled just for your group
Contact Us today to see how your tri club can take advantage of these benefits. Members must designate their club when signing up with Winning Swimming to be eligible for the discounts.
Winning Swimming will be at package pickup answering all your swim questions.
Contact Us today to find out how you can have Winning Swimming sponsor your event.
Winning Swimming is proud to carry Surf Remedy, an all natural odor neutralizer that works great on wetsuits and all sports equipment. Coach Caron has used it on her wetsuit and her son’s stinky soccer equipment and it works beautifully! For more information visit www.surfremedy.com 8 oz. spray bottle: $12 picked up at the swim lab or $15 shipped to you.
Coach Caron recommends the following businesses who helped her improve:
OrangeTheory Bedford – helped me get back to race fitness after 2 running and 1 shoulder injuries and offers a great cross training and dryland regime. If you need to work your core, this is a great place to do it. See Coach Caron for a “Free Workout” coupon. See the featured spotlight video here.
Tri Massage 4 U – Kris helps me work though all the sore and tight muscles which come with training and being in the pool so much with her world class massage techniques.
Monarch Health Coaching – Sue helped me work past some issues from my past with hypnosis and helps my swimmers who need to work through a fear.
Connections PT – Dr. Dan has contributed to articles with me to help my swimmers improve and has helped many of my swimmers get back to racing fitness from injuries.
Please take advantage of their great knowledge to skyrocket your training to the next level and don’t forget to tell them Carolanne Caron sent you!